Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class 76385
Harry Potter™ Charms class in a LEGO® brick-built book
Open this magical, brick-built playbook and you’ll enter Professor Flitwick’s Hogwarts™ Charms class! Join Harry Potter™ and Cho Chang as the Head of Ravenclaw™ House stands on a pile of books so everyone can see him. Grab your spell book and use the feather to practice the levitation charm – Wingardium Leviosa!
Ages: 8+ years.
- Ages: 8-99 years.
- Product Piece Count: 256
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class (76385) is a brick-built playbook that opens to reveal Professor Flitwick’s spell-casting lesson from the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Cho Chang and Professor Flitwick minifigures, blackboard, bookshelf, fireplace, spell book and lots of authentic accessories.
- Kids open the cover to enter Professor Flitwick's Charms lesson. There are lots of magical supplies to practice with and lots of fun accessories to extend the play even more.
- For ages 8 and up. An enchanting treat for young witches and wizards looking for a different way to enjoy Harry Potter™ excitement.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – perfect for play and display, and easy to carry around.
- Features authentic accessories that kids will recognize from the Harry Potter™ movies, such as a feather and textbook to help students learn the levitation charm.
- There are more sets in the series for kids to collect. Each one recreates a thrilling lesson in a famous Hogwarts™ classroom. The playsets interlock to create a 360-degree environment.
- The wide assortment of LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets is packed with popular characters, cool features and familiar locations from the magical movies. Great gifts to inspire imaginative play.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces meet demanding industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are rigorously tested to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- WARNING! Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children